On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 6:46 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > You are probably right. But Eglot is in ELPA for some time, and I > don't yet see a campaign to bring it into core; I do see some opinions > to the contrary. So I think it will be much easier to convince more > people if we had this working. I cannot be sure, of course, and you > will do the work, so it is still your call. > I can make a minimal eglot-interfaces.el file for Emacs core that defines some hooks, has some docstrings, etc, make _that_ a :core package and keep business as usual in Eglot in Github/Elpa. > Or maybe we will have a flood of messages tomorrow saying they'd like > to have Eglot in core ;-) > (More likely you'll have a silly eglot.el vs lsp-mode.el debate, and more draining bikeshedding. I'll try to spend my time typing code instead.) João