On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 11:10 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > > not lisp data. Can you concede that, or is that still controversial? > No, I disagree. Lisp data is as much Lisp as Lisp programs. There's > no distinction in Lisp between data and code. > A lisp program file is a Lisp data file, we concur. A lisp data is _not necessarily_ a lisp program file. I.e. we have: lisp program ==> lisp data but _not_: lisp program <===> lisp data Here is another way to look at it: If this last proposition were true, we would have no problem, nothing to fix. Yet, we do. You have even provided a patch. Hence, your proposition conflicts with reality, i.e. is false. > This was also already said several times. > By you, exclusively, right? Or by someone else I missed? João