On Fri, Apr 7, 2023, 15:00 Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: Michael Albinus > > Cc: 62694@debbugs.gnu.org, joaotavora@gmail.com > > Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 15:57:54 +0200 > > > > Eli Zaretskii writes: > > > > > However, if you prefer marking them as unstable, I'm okay with that. > > > > Will do in emacs-29 branch, for the eglot tests using pylsp. It might > > take some days: Eastern time, and my house will be full of children and > > grandchildren I don't see otherwise. > > There's no rush, TIA. > And there's also no need. I just replaced all the pylsp tests with clangd based versions of the same tests. As i said before, a much saner solution. Feel free to backport to emacs-29 if you think it is necessary. So now you can install pylsp any way you see fit on Emba. Thanks, João >