Ok, sounds good. In the future, I will refrain from doing this. Again, I just did it cause I have very little time on my hands right now, and wanted to solve this simple matter in a rare window of opportunity. In hindsight, I should have placed these commits in a branch ready to merge, but I feared they might be forgotten. João On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 17:42 Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: João Távora > > Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 16:42:00 +0000 > > Cc: 38992-done@debbugs.gnu.org, Dmitry Gutov , > monnier@iro.umontreal.ca, > > 38992@debbugs.gnu.org, waah@yellowfrog.io > > > > Disregarding the fact that I wasn't sure this is OK for emacs-27, and > > asked Stefan for his opinion? Why?? > > > > Because: > > > > - I was and am 99% positive that Stefan will agree with me > > - both the thread and Dmitry's patch evolved in a way that took the > safety of such a push in consideration. > > - I had no other good window to do so in the near future. > > Please don't do that in the future, we discuss things here because > they matter. > > > Anyway, if you believe these reasons to be insufficient, you can revert > the commits. I don't think there will be > > any conflicts to that. > > Let's wait and see what Stefan thinks about this. >