On Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 18:10 Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Dmitry Gutov writes: > > > On 17.11.2019 19:49, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > >> All the user has to do is hit the "reply" button in the mail reader > >> they're using. How is that user-hostile? > > > > It's like an adventure computer game where you need to type what to > > do, what do say, etc. Heartwarming to someone who grew up in that era > > and, like, 30 years out of date. > > Users don't need to do any of that -- they just send and email, and us > busy bee Emacs peeps issue the magical incantations. > > It's a Mechanical Turk kind of bug tracker. But it sure is user > friendly. > FWIW I agree. A bug tracker based on email only is a fine thing. Now I just wish Gnus was much much faster with Gmail. That's what really complicates things for me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Probably I haven't studied Gnus enough. João >