On Sat, Nov 25, 2023, 04:21 Joseph Turner wrote: > João Távora writes: > >> From: Joseph Turner > >> > Also see bug#63480. > > > > What about it? What's the relation to this bug? > > bug#63480 is also related to incorrect autoload generation with > shorthands. Hmmm. The two bugs are not related anymore than two Emacs bugs are related. That bug has a (very decent IMO) workaround. If you want something to be done there additionally, request it there > I don't know if these two bugs will have related solutions. I don't think so. João