On Fri, Oct 28, 2022, 19:20 Philip Kaludercic wrote: > Dmitry Gutov writes: > > > On 28.10.2022 20:28, Philip Kaludercic wrote: > >> I still don't agree that this is the right interpretation of the issue > >> or solution, but wouldn't it be better to add this to > >> `project-kill-buffer-conditions'? > > > > I don't mind a new variable specifically, but > > kill-buffer-query-functions seems to serve this purpose just fine. > > > > And no extra "coupling between two packages" will be added. > > How would you imagine it being used in this case? May I suggest that we jump over the imagination directly to the reality? The patch provided lives in the latter realm. João >