On Sat, Dec 24, 2022, 10:33 Philip Kaludercic wrote: > . > > I would guess a custom function, say `plist-map' along the lines of > `maphash'. I am kind of surprised to see that this doesn't exist, but > according to my intuition of property lists, they are not meant to be > iterated. > Until you step into the real world and you have to. > > While writing this, I also just realise this exists in the "map" > package. > > (map-do (lambda (key val) > (message "Key %s, Value %s" key val)) > '(:one 1 :two 2 :three 3)) > Right, a custom function, a loser in versatility (even if this one is polymorphic, that strength is wasted here) Take your example: print only three pairs max and a "and more" if there are more than there. João >