Never mind that, I just grepped for `(defun def` and there are a lot more, though not quite as much as `defmacro def` Indeed I don't know how to proceed. There seem to be around 34. Add indent specs for these 34 symbols? I suspect that some have exclusively one-line uses that don't need them. Perhaps someone else can weigh in. João On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 4:05 PM João Távora wrote: > Andreas Schwab writes: > > > On Nov 10 2018, João Távora wrote: > > > >> Do you know any that aren't? > > > > define-widget > > A poorly chosen name for what should have been named `make-widget-type' > (and define-widget should have been a macro relieving the user of all > that useless quoting). > > Anyhoo, it's a question of > > (function-put 'define-widget 'lisp-indent-function 'defun) > > Any objections to that? Do you know any more? > > João > > > > > > -- João Távora