On Sat, Sep 2, 2023, 00:59 Stefan Kangas wrote: > João Távora writes: > > > People, I have to say I don't pay much attention to yasnippet these days. > > I'm not the maintainer anymore, but Noam has also been absent for quite > some > > time. I think it's time I archive the repository and it lives on in > > elpa.git. > > > > Then you can push this and all and other patches there. > > Another alternative would be to see if there's anyone in the community > that's willing to take over its maintenance, if Noam is indeed no > longer up for it. I think the cool kids these days put up an > advertisement on Reddit, or something like that. The less hip option > is to announce it in the project README. As we were recently reminded > on emacs-devel, you could even send some link to Sacha for the Emacs > newsletter. > Any of those is fine with me. > > Whichever way you decide to go, there are a couple of probably > easy-to-merge patches in the pull requests on GitHub. Maybe you'd > want to click "Merge" on a few of those first. > Can you make a list of the safest/most important ones? (keeping on mind things like backward-compatibility, etc...). João >