On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 3:45 PM Drew Adams wrote: > Is this about a dedicated window? If so, how? > > (I see "dedicated" in the Subject line but nowhere in the message body.) > I believe it is, or at least I am pretty sure I tried to change buffers interactively in the window and got the error beep. What I actually wanted was to change buffers in the other window. So, if indeed it is a dedicated window, that's not strictly the reason why I am bothered by said window. Sorry for the confusion. João