On Sat, Oct 29, 2022 at 11:59 AM Dmitry Gutov wrote: > On 29.10.2022 09:38, Philip Kaludercic wrote: > >> But if it were to work for > >> several projects at the same time, I suppose I could say it doesn't > >> belong to any particular one. > > In that case I think a kind of "project reference counter" should ensure > > that the server is only then killed when the last project using it is > > killed (and the right user options are set). > > I suppose. But that kind of arrangement would require a project-specific > hook. > There isn't any one-to-many correspondence between LSP servers and projects. I don't envision adding that to Eglot anytime soon: it seems completely useless. So what problem are you even solving with this "reference counter" talk? João