On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:57 PM, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > João Távora writes: > > > OK. In your example tho, I think will need to distinguish the case where > > the property's value is nil from the case where the property isn't set at > > all. > > Hm... is that a distinction that makes a difference anywhere? > Perhaps we are misunderstanding each other. I asked you earlier if the new function can grab regions of the buffer where a particular property isn't present, which is different from that property being nil.