Hi, I got a new crash with mps build. Here is the backtrace (attached). By the way, instead of running Emacs under gdb all the time, I figured out that I can just attach to the `emacs_abort` dialog with a small fix to ensure the keyboard hook is released beforehand. The patch for that is here[1]. @Eli, do you think that's acceptable to merge? It greatly relieves the burden of using with debugging Emacs on Windows. [1] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kiennq/emacs-build/main/patches/emacs/0002-w32-emacs-abort-remove-kbdhook-on-abort.patch