2016-12-17 20:14 GMT+01:00 Reuben Thomas : > The attached patches remove XEmacs support from flyspell.el (flyspell.el > has been an integral part of GNU Emacs for some time, so our version does > not need to support XEmacs), and renames an internal defun whose name was > incorrectly spelt: flyspell-ajust-cursor-point (ajust → adjust). > Thanks for dealing with this, For some time I tried to keep ispell.el and flyspell.el supporting XEmacs, so I could use the same file with minimal patches in Debian. However, since ispell.el and flyspell.el started using the cl- stuff this was no longer possible (hopefully for good), so Debian Emacs uses now its own ispell.el and flyspell.el and XEmacs old stuff still provided by dictionaries.common Debian package. So I agree that it is no longer meaningful to keep XEmacs stuff flying around. -- Agustin