Shame on me, I forgot to switch something off before running those builds. I confirm that both release 24.5 and Git `master' build and run in both 64-bit and 32-bit variants on MSYS2. Apologies for this noise. Regards, Alexander On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:01 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:32:56 +0200 > > From: Alexander Shukaev > > > > ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in package(). > > Aborting... > > Where does this message come from? I don't think it's coming from > Emacs or from any part of the Emacs build process. I cannot find such > a string in the entire checked-out directory tree. > > So please figure out which program/script outputs it, and we could > take it from there. > > > I suspect that the build is almost finished > > The portion of the "make" output you posted suggests it was during > "make install", FWIW. >