I'm majoring in applied math and computation, I know pretty well that computers are dumb xD I think neither of you have understood what I wanted, so I'll give you an example. I have a lot of .xsl that generate pages and I want to make those pages translatable. I migth have the file, for exemple, welcome.xsl:

Bem-vindo

  • Coisa
And I wanted to make this translatable, so I change this to

And I create a languages/pt.php with: define('_LANG_WELCOME','Bem-vindo'); define('_LANG_STUFF','Coisa'); I have a piece of php code that puts in the xml all the constants that begin with "_LANG". I have a lot of these .xsl and I need to go manually through them all to find the strings that I want to make translatable. What I want this script to do is, on my input put that thing on the place I select and append to the language file the repective define();.