Hello, After noticing severe lag when `buffer-list` exceeds 1000 buffers, particularly with `tab-line-switch-to-prev-tab` and `tab-line-switch-to-next-tab`, a profiler revealed that the sorting operation in `tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers` heavily relies on the `seq-position` function. This reliance significantly impacts performance. To address this, I have proposed a patch to optimize the buffer sorting mechanism within `tab-line-tabs-fixed-window-buffers`. The solution involves replacing the inefficient `seq-position` calls with a hash table to cache buffer positions, which markedly enhances performance when handling large buffer lists. This is my first attempt at hacking Emacs. Do you have any suggestions on this idea? Thank you