On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 11:41 PM Stefan Kangas wrote: > I didn't take a look at it, but I have had something similar cooking for > a while: > > https://github.com/skangas/flymake-codespell > > How do you feel about merging our efforts? It would be better with just > one package for this, for obvious reasons. I don't really care which > package to use as a base, but I do think it would be better to keep the > result on GNU ELPA. > This is great, I didn't see this before. Your package seems a bit better documented and configurable, I would not mind deprecating mine and just put a notice on the repository to have users (but I doubt i have many) redirected to your's. (and I guess maybe to have a submission of your's for GNU ELPA ?) Cheers, Chmouel > Please let me know what you think. >