Well sure, I only raised this as log-view states: ;; Currently supports the format output by: ;; SCCS, RCS, CVS, Subversion, DaRCS, and Mercurial. And later mentions code related to both darcsum and vc-darcs. I'll raise it with the other packages cheers On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 00:28, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Rohan Hart writes: > > > Emacs doesn't support Darcs out of the box. See > > https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/DaRcs > > Wouldn't it then be up to these external packages to extend > `log-view-message-re' to match the formats? > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no > -- *Rohan Hart* Technical Lead Developer Fronde [image: Fronde Logo] Level 1, 222 Lambton Quay | PO Box 11-545 | Wellington 6011, New Zealand m. +64 21 937 533 | e. rohan.hart@fronde.com | w. www.fronde.com -- The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please respect that confidentiality and do not disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error, please destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Thank you.