all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Valentin Baciu <valentin@syntactic.org>
To: Sebastien Vauban <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com>
Cc: Emacs help <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Emacs and Everything (~ locate) on Windows 8
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:05:01 +0200	[thread overview]

I would try to setup an Windows batch file (.cmd) and call the "runas"
executable specifying a different user. With a little bit of tweaking you
should be able to make this work without entering your password very often
and by keeping the environment of your user.

Even though Voidtools runs as Administrator, it should run your Emacs (or
any other program) under a more restrictive account. My suggestion should
help you to accomplish that. This is really a question for their support
site...