I have a couple of questions regarding new flymake of Emacs26: 1. is there way to specify load-path info for elisp-flymake-byte-compile backend? I would avoid "can not load file error". I tried to check elisp-flymake-byte-compile but seemingly there is no option for this... 2. Is there coding rule for flymake backend? I found flymake-proc-legacy-flymake, and elisp-flymake-byte-compile in emacs repo, but I'm not sure whether I should use flymake prefix or language's prefix. (or none?) Yuta Yamada