Great! I missed that because I only followed your demo (C-h h d d). Thanks! -deech On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Robert Weiner wrote: > On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:57 PM, aditya siram > wrote: > > Hi Robert, > > This looks like a great project. I really appreciate the high-quality > > documentation. The pesky question that keeps coming up in my mind (and > > perhaps other people's) is how Hyperbole will differentiate itself from > > org-mode. Other than that I see a lot of potential. Thanks for your hard > > work! > > Thank you. We have done a lot to try to make it easy for everyone to > use. More work no doubt remains. > > In answer to your question, you missed this in the first section of > the announcement: > > The Hyperbole wiki page, > "https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Hyperbole", explains > the many ways it differs from and is complementary to Org mode. > > Hyperbole supports following Org-mode links with Hyperbole's > context-sensitive Smart Keys and we are looking for other ways to > integrate the two across time, as we see no intrinsic reason to choose > between one or the other. Since a bunch of org-mode users are just > hearing about Hyperbole starting today, we will see what they come up > with or suggest. > > Bob >