On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > I wonder how low we will agree to descend in the name of "lowering > the barriers". Especially since this particular barrier is yet to be > proven to be one. > While GNU ChangeLog conventions may be off-putting to those we hope to recruit git subject line hygiene is widely discussed, documented and viewed as a "best practice". Failure to practice it ourselves is more likely to be viewed as one more instance of our being out of touch with the better elements of emerging practice than as a boon to new recruits. /john