Try a google search for "yasnippet autocomplete". Many folk seem to want to use them together. Not sure why the attempt so often leads to a plea for help. Perhaps the wrinkle is yasnippet's completion model. Based on context preceding point yasnippet decides either that a match exists (leading to template expansion and return) or that no match exists causing responsibility to be passed to a fallback completion handler. /john On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Stefan Monnier wrote: > > at a given point. I know trying to get yasnippet to play gracefully with > > other completion mechanisms has generated much discussion. > > I didn't know. Can you describe some of the problems w.r.t interaction > between completion and yasnippet? > > > Stefan >