all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Keyboard over network
@ 2012-01-11  3:52 Strahinja Popovic
From: Strahinja Popovic @ 2012-01-11  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to create android application that would be something like
network client for Emacs. Output would be Emacspeak stream,
interpreted on the phone, and input should be software or hardware
keyboard of the device. Output is not perfect, but my problem is
input. Currently it is sending stream that is, emulateing VT220. How
could I "plug" this stream in Emacs to emulate keyboard input? I don't
believe that changing stream encoding would be a problem.

Best regards,
Strahinja Popovic

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-01-11  3:52 UTC | newest]