all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs 24.3.50.1: Byte compile warning Warning: function used to take 0+ arguments, now takes 0
@ 2013-07-13 11:02 Peter Vasil
From: Peter Vasil @ 2013-07-13 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi list,

I have the following function in my init.el file

(defun goto-line-with-feedback ()
  "Show line numbers temporarily, while prompting for the line number input"
  (interactive)
  (let ((line-numbers-off-p (if (boundp 'linum-mode)
                                (not linum-mode)
                              t)))
    (unwind-protect
        (progn
          (when line-numbers-off-p
            (linum-mode 1))
          (call-interactively 'goto-line))
      (when line-numbers-off-p
        (linum-mode -1)))))

When I byte-compile init.el I get the following warning:
function goto-line-with-feedback used to take 0+ arguments, now takes 0

With emacs 24.3 I don't get this warning only with emacs trunk.
I am on revision 113411

Thanks,
Peter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-07-13 11:02 UTC | newest]