Hi, I'd like to post a small correction to ispell.el (hunspell dictionary decoding). In case the initial ispell-args coordinate of ispell-dictionary-alist entry is set to nil, the hunspell equiv lookup does not work. The attached patch corrects this. Unfortunately I have not been able to set up emacs spellchecking to work with hunspell for the Polish language due to some encoding problems. "if: Ispell and its process have different character maps" Even though flyspell works to some extent, I go back to aspell, which works much better. FYI, I am testing Fedora 18 with packaged GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4). Bests, Jacek