On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 4:20 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > That and the fact that one might introduce forbidden characters in the > name (e.g., ask the user to know about forbidden characters in the > target format). The generic names are pretty safe. > > Anyway, what about using special blocks to generate custom
? > > #+attr_html: :property whatever > #+begin_something > ... > #+end_something > > Thanks for the feedback. All of that makes sense. Is there really a +begin_somthing tag? Or are you referring to any general tag? Sorry for my obtuseness. I'll look into the :property issue: I think that'd properly work for my needs. -- Adam J. Aviv, PhD *Asst. Professor* *Computer Science* *U.S. Naval Academy* *(410) 293- 6655*