all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* I need help to convert Thunderbird LDAP configuration into Emacs
@ 2015-04-27 17:46 Jorge
From: Jorge @ 2015-04-27 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi.  My copy of Mozilla Thunderbird correctly accesses LDAP.  It is
configured as such:
Name: IBAMA
Hostname: 10.1.25.17
Base DN: ou=Users,ou=ibama,o=redegoverno,c=br
Port number: 389
Bind DN: <blank>
Use secure connection (SSL): <unselected>

In the "Advanced" tab:
Login method: Simple

I tried to configure it into Emacs as such:
Ldap Host Parameters Alist:
  Host parameters:
    Host name: 10.1.25.17:389
    Search Base:
       <selected>
      String: ou=Users,ou=ibama,o=redegoverno,c=br
    Authentication Method:
       <selected>
      Choice: Simple
    All other parameters unselected

However, every time I query some user the result is "No match found".

Regards

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-27 17:46 UTC | newest]