Hi, Not very urgent for me. I only meant to check if such functionality exists. I am now ok with the ((heading . nil)) stuff. Maybe one day I get bothered with this behavior, I might write one and post here. Regards. On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Shiyao Ma writes: > > > Yes, I've tried with '((heading . auto)). > > > > '((heading . auto)) opens the possibility of inserting newline, which is > > not desirable for me. > > Then there is no possibility to achieve what you want at the moment. We > could implement a `manual' behavior for both headings and lists. Do you > want to provide a patch for that? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >