Hi Glenn, Yep, that fix works for me, thanks! Next time I'll be sure to check resolved bugs (I only checked open ones) and the source code trunk. I did notice that only one instance of the regular expression was changed. I'm not using chunked encoding with trailers, so it's hard for me to verify whether this indeed is a bug, but I think this line also needs to be fixed: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/annotate/head:/lisp/url/url-http.el#L1037 Best, James On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Glenn Morris wrote: > James Stout wrote: > > > fix. The core problem is that the http library uses an incorrect regular > > expression when determining when the response headers are complete. It's > > looking for an empty line, and it uses "^\r*$", but it should use > "^\r?\n". > > Thanks, it already does so in Emacs trunk: > > http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13598#28 > > Perhaps you could check that trunk works correctly for you. >