Thank you! Yes, this is my first patch and I will assign copyright. How do I submit the papers? On Aug 12, 2017 6:54 PM, "Eli Zaretskii" wrote: > From: Tino Calancha > Cc: 28047@debbugs.gnu.org, Eli Zaretskii > Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 01:34:58 +0900 > > Are you willing to sign a copyright assignment to the FSF > so that we can include your patch within Emacs? This particular patch is small enough to accept without papers. But I agree it is best to start the paperwork, so that future contributions could be accepted as well. Thanks.