yep it does On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 6:27 AM Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > See explanation Yuri Khan has made earlier. My package, like said in > > comment, makes a request for a URL produced by concatenation of > > shorten-url-base with a URL passed as an argument and inserts data > returned > > in response in current buffer. It's up to web server to produce > shortened > > URL. > > I don't entirely follow that. Are you saying that your code does > contact the abbreviation server to define the shortened URL? If so, > it makes sense. > > -- > Dr Richard Stallman > President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org) > Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org) > > >