On Dec 31, 2018 8:27 AM, "Nahuel Jesús Sacchetti" wrote: ,---- | As iPads are becoming more popular and exceeding the power of most | laptops. Is there a plan to create an Emacs version for iPads? As for | myself, I am willing to pay 100$ just to get an emacs on my iPad. There are | some workaround but they are not convenient. `---- You can actually run GNU Emacs on Android tablets and phones with Termux. I have to say that it works pretty well (on a fairly standard Emacs setup). I don't know anything about iOS though but with a quick search I found Termius and it looks similar to Termux, the website even has GNU Emacs screenshots. I run the termux version on my android tablets (Hacker's keyboard helps with the input problem) but it crashes a lot and while you can run it under gdb, there are no symbols so that isn't a helpful exercise. -- Nahuel Jesús Sacchetti Solution Lead for Monsters at ITX Learn more about ITX at https://www.itx.com/ and about me at https://nsacchetti.com Message sent from GNU Emacs 26.1.