Managed to check an Emacs 28.0.50 With XMODIFIERS set to uim it works But set to xim I get is undefined It works in bash and libreoffice Theres much more wrong in this emacs: See bug 44167 So not reopening On Thu, Oct 1, 2020, 19:16 Stefan Kangas wrote: > Rustom Mody writes: > > > Sorry Stefan > > > > Right now I only have an emacs 27 on a windows box. > > (it had a Ubuntu 20 with corresponding emacs on a VM... Which crashed > last > > night 😐) > > > > So... Sorry > > Thanks. So I guess we will have a hard time making any progress here, > and I'm closing this bug. If you see this again, please open a new bug. >