On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Can you try the patch below, and see if it fixes the menu-bar issue > with GPM, and does not cause any adverse effects on the rest of GPM > mouse functionality? The patch works, neat really. I think there's one more improvement can be made. for example click on the menu Options, Click on the letter O or click on letter i the position of the dropdown menu is different. please refer to the screenshots attached, I think the calculation of the position of the the drop down menu should always start from the first letter of the menu. I wonder how it works on windows (having some trouble setting up the build environment, are there any downloadable nightly builds?) and whether the behaviour cross platform is consistent.