On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 9:15 AM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Or is there another way to ensure that `looking-at` is case sensitive? > > Does smartparens really care about this? Why? > I’d imagine because of things like ruby’s do/end. It wouldn’t want to match DO/Do/etc. By the way, I tested without the bind and smartparens doesn’t even show up on the profile. Thank you very much for helping me track it down. Would it be worth putting a warning in the docs of `let` for this case? Is it only case-fold-search or are there other vars that require per buffer updates to rebind? -- Aaron