On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Paul Eggert wrote: > x86-64 is not the only 64-bit platform; I suggest making REQUIRED_STACK_SIZE > equal to sizeof (void *) * 1024 * 1024. Also, no camelcase please. And why > fail merely because pthread_attr_setstacksize fails? Updated, thank you for the feedback. I'm mixed on failing when setstacksize fails, but it seems like the worst case is it'd create a thread w/ too small a stack size and it may crash on GC. Maybe that's better than failing outright on some platforms. Thanks, Aaron