On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 12:36 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> or just add >> >> if (represented_frame == f) >> represented_frame = NULL; >> >> to x_destroy_frame as you say. > > If that fixes the problem, it's the safest change I can think of, so > perhaps Aaron could try running Emacs 26.0.91 with it. It seems to fix it. I'm unable to reproduce the crash with this patch applied. I tried to represent what was going on in my comments/commit messages but I'm happy to change them if anyone has a better way to describe it. That is if you want to apply this instead of fixing it in another way. Thanks.