Yeah, I should get my keys on some servers. I finally started signing all my commits, so I just felt weird about not signing the patch. It was my pleasure to contribute this miniscule addition to the wonderful emacs. On Sat, Jan 29, 2022, 6:49 PM J.P. wrote: > Guy Gastineau writes: > > > Here it is. I don't think my pgp key is on any keyserver, but I signed > > it anyway. > > I'm not sure if Emacs has a policy regarding the signing of everyday > contributions, but if your key isn't signed by anyone and not propagated > among the keyservers, then I'd guess you can probably just skip further > signing in the near term. > > > Thank you for the encouragement. > > My pleasure. This looks ready for Emacs 29. Thanks. > > . . . > > I've added the customary tweaks to the log message if someone wants to > glance at it (cc. bandali, Lars). Also, question: is there formal > recordkeeping going on re exempt lines accumulated per individual? And > if not, is the recommended way to get a tally just `git log --author=`? > >