all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How close does Emacs already come to Soulver?
@ 2014-01-27 16:01 Tim Visher
From: Tim Visher @ 2014-01-27 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs

http://www.acqualia.com/soulver/

I heard about that app on a recent Systematic episode and it grabbed
my attention. I use org and calc to do a lot of budgetary activities
and I often find myself trying to pull out calculations from my stream
of consciousness notes.

Soulver would be awesome for this but of course it's not emacs.

It strikes me as something that calc or org might already do.

Thoughts?

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.