all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Is there a setting that makes emacs begin editing the init.el file on startup?
@ 2018-01-04 17:40 Jonathon McKitrick
From: Jonathon McKitrick @ 2018-01-04 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I'm consolidating my configs across machines, and now every time I start the machine, instead of getting the empty scratch buffer, I see my init.el.

I've experimented with the 'inhibit' settings for startup messages, but nothing is getting me back to the blank scratch buffer.