When I use Emacs in full screen mode, the Down arrow key works just fine for navigating down a source code buffer. But when the window gets too short (e.g., C-x 2), then pressing Down begins to skip "paragraphs" of code, making it hard to edit the desired line. This behavior occurs for the Down arrow key, `C-n`, and `M-x next-line`, as well as for the reverse functions Up, `C-l`, and `M-x previous-line`. Can someone help me modify my `~/.emacs` to prevent these line skips from happening? I'm using Homebrew Emacs 24.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.8.2. -- Cheers, Andrew Pennebaker www.yellosoft.us