all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Ryan Thompson <rct@thompsonclan.org>
To: Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com>, 27193@debbugs.gnu.org
Subject: bug#27193: 25.2; tmm should use completing-read-default
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 20:45:44 +0000	[thread overview]

I should revise what I said slightly. Alternate completion implementations
might never be able to do away completely with blacklists, because things
like read-file-name also use completing-read. Still, I stand by my
statement that nothing else I'm aware of uses completing-read in the same
way as tmm.