all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Overlay hiding text property colors
@ 2017-12-10  7:58 Narendra Joshi
From: Narendra Joshi @ 2017-12-10  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I used `org-habits' module in org-agenda. `hl-line-mode' hides
org-habits' consistency graph. Is there a way I can make the
face transparent or something that would make the consistency graph
visible even when `hl-line-mode' is on?

Narendra Joshi

* RE: Overlay hiding text property colors
@ 2017-12-10 16:06 ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2017-12-10 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Narendra Joshi, help-gnu-emacs

> I used `org-habits' module in org-agenda. `hl-line-mode' hides
> org-habits' consistency graph. Is there a way I can make the
> face transparent or something that would make the consistency graph
> visible even when `hl-line-mode' is on?

The same question is answered here:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/23965/105

* RE: Overlay hiding text property colors
@ 2017-12-10 16:48   ` Narendra Joshi
From: Narendra Joshi @ 2017-12-10 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

So, this no way to make it work for `org-habit` until it is changed to
using overlays itself.

Narendra Joshi