On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:28:12 -0600 >> From: Christoph Scholtes >> >> The purpose of the Emacs Windows barebin distribution has been >> questioned a couple of times. Does it still make sense to build it or >> can we save the time and server space? > > I suggest to omit it the next time you produce binaries and see if > anyone complains. AFAIK, nobody complained, and if nobody cares about that "barebin" distribution, why spend time making it? So please could we apply the attached patch? Thanks. -- Dani Moncayo