Hi, I recently began to use Emacs org-drill (see: https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-drill.html) in Emacs which is an unmaintained Emacs package for scheduling and reviewing flashcards using a spaced repetition algorithm. There is a link on the aforementioned URL that goes to another gitlab url which hasn't been updated in over a year, so I found a legacy version (one of the last versions written by Paul Sexton, the original author, before it being handed over to Phil Lord). Phil Lord's version is the currently unmaintained version on gitlab, I just found the "org-drill" module and it's requirement (org-learn.el) through some digging. There are some other plugins that do the same thing as org-drill (pamparam, org-fc come to mind) but none of these are as slick and efficient (in terms of creating and reviewing cards) as org-drill. My question is, is there any concern over using a plugin that is unmaintained? If it was written in something like C, I could rest assured that the C standard is not going to change so drastically in the foreseeable future that I won't be able to compile it, but I'm lost in this regard with Emacs and Emacs Lisp. Obviously, Emacs isn't going away anytime soon, but should I have concerns that a change in Emacs Lisp cripples org-drill (or any other plugins I use)? Should I be worried about a dependency of org-drill becoming unmaintained or losing support in a newer version of Emacs? Org-drill is pretty much a completed project (it's a flashcard plugin, so security patches/updates aren't really necessary) because it seems to be a write-once-and-forget-about-it thing, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks, ~~~