all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* EasyPG - armoring .gpg files
@ 2012-06-16  1:46 Steve Petersen
From: Steve Petersen @ 2012-06-16  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hey Emacs experts! I've got another one for you.

I just discovered my emacs (23.3.1) already contains an easy way to
integrate gpg: EasyPG. The one thing that would improve it, in my opinion,
is if I could get files named like 'foo.asc' to save (and load) as
ASCII-armored gpg files. Is there an easy way to do that? Does it mean
editing the original .el file?

Thanks in advance!
Steve

--