Thanks! Yes I use "the cloud" (Dropbox) to sync my personal word list - but my problem is that ispell lists don't play nicely with aspell lists, and I don't know why one emacs uses one and another emacs uses the other, or how to change it. On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:39 AM, Jeffrey Spencer wrote: > I just use aspell and hunspell but have the same list in the cloud. Then > symbolic links to it depending on the computer so essentially like you said > they all use the same personal dictionary list which seems to work great. I > reckon it should work with ispell is well but not sure if the format > changed or not. > >